For Sale Only
- 1860 Square ft. including 625 SQ garage/shop and separate 22ft X 12ft shop / shed in back yard. Fully fenced back yard with six foot fence.
- 3 finished bedrooms and one extra extra large room upstairs 20 Foot 10 inch X 20 Foot 9 inch, Tall Vaulted ceilings. Upstairs just needs sheet rocked to be finished. Electrical wiring, Air Conditioning, Heating and lighting already finished. There is also a 8 x 7 office upstairs. Nice view from upstairs.
- Energy efficient dual pane windows. Garage has extra stong 2x6 framing with fully insulated walls. Outside has over 2000 watts outside lighting, enough light to mow the yard after dark or park your RV, boat or recreational toys. All electrical and new addition has been inspected by inspector with Green tag OK.
- 2 Bathrooms down stairs, the Master bath is a large custom built with double sink and closet
- Walk in closet in master bedroom is 8 Ft 2 inch X 3 Ft 9 inch.
- 25'x25' Two-car garage with 11' ceiling, Garage has a second separate two ton Air Conditioning and heating system with fully insulated walls, very efficent.
- Three lots with lots of room for RV parking and all the toys and trailers. Free boat ramps in neighborhood, no waiting to load your boat, just load and go. Lake LBJ is just down the street, just two blockes up from the lake houses with out all the noise from the boats and jet skis. There is a lot of free boat ramps and city parks in the area, 18 total.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Additional extra rooms: 2
- Garage: Extra large 2 Car
- Floors: 2
- House Floorspace: 1860 sqft
- Garage Floorspace: 615 sqft
- RV Parking: Yes
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 3 large lots
- Central Air Systems: 2
- Sewage: Septic
625 SQ garage/shop with 11 foot ceiling for future car lift clearance. 8 Ft Tall Overhead doors so 4X4 Trucks and SUV's will fit inside the garage. You recreationers will love the usibility of the ample Rv parking for all the toys. There is another small shop in rear Size 22 X 12 on cement foundation.
3 Large lots in quiet secluded area. There is the original old Granite Rock Mountain / Quarry in front across the street with no houses, I am not sure it will ever be developed into housing which is very nice for a front yard view and most of all very quiet. Granite Mountains operation has moved to Marble Falls to bigger Quarry. If you Google Granite Mountain it is very interesting and the history of Austin Capital Granite Rock came from here many years ago.
Safety & Privacy
Quiet peacefull neighborhood
Lake LBJ just down the street within walking distance, no busy roads, nice to walk or jog around the area and the lake, it is a beautiful quiet area. Lots of deer and wildlife, great for fishing and boating.
Water skiing camping, swimming, free boat ramps for home owners in the neighborhood
Drag boat races every year just up the road in beautiful Marble Falls Texas 78654. Located close to Horseshoe Bay 78657
The Chain of Lakes in the area are Lake Buchanan Reservoir with the huge Buchanan Dam power plant, Inks Lake very nice for camping and fishing, Lake LBJ, Lake Marble Falls and the very large Lake Travis, This Chain of lakes all form the Highland Lakes.
Lake LBJ is a constant level lake all year round.
Short Distance From Austin Texas
Austin is the nearest large city about 40 miles East.
Also close by is Marble Falls City, Horse Shoe Bay with Horse Shoe Bay resort, Fredericksburg, Johnson City, Llano home of the Bald Eagles, Buchanan has the Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park and lots of recreation areas then there is Burnet City
Google these Lakes and Citys for more photos and Information
Zillow Real Estate also has a lot of information on this house with estimated value at 230,000 and comparable homes in the neighborhood. Click on link below to see more house information.
Click small pictures for Larger size picture, then click your browsers BACK return arrow to return to small pictures.